Join Emily in a conversation with Ed Cyzewski, author of several books including Write Without Crushing Your Soul, Coffeehouse Theology, and Pray, Write, Grow. Ed is a freelance writer and editor living with his family in Kentucky. He writes regularly about Christian living and prayer, as well as how these impact his writing and shape the writing life.
In this interview, you will learn:
- Why silence is vital to your healthy writing life
- How to write a book in 30-60 minutes per day
- How to reconcile our inner life with our job to promote our work and message
- The difference between building a platform and serving a reader
- What it means to be a Christian and a writer who earns money without burning out
You can learn more about Ed, his books and his ministry at EdCyzewski.com.