How do you make a great video for your website from your home?
Here's a behind the scenes video from a recent shoot:
You don't need a $10,000 budget to record great video. Here are four tips:
- Start with lighting.
- Fill in the shadow of your eyes
- Remove the shadow from behind you
- Use “daylight balanced” bulbs.
- Improve your sound:
- Use a microphone to get your voice closer to the input
- Overhead or boom microphone is a great place to start
- A lapel microphone can really help
- Upgrade your cameras:
- Use the video setting on your DSLR.
- Use the manual focus setting.
- Consider upgrading your camera lens to a video lens.
- Use an external video monitor.
- View your video from a larger screen
- This will help maintain video focus
The tips can help you improve your video quality.
So, how do you feel about video? What questions do you have? Leave a note below.